Blog cursos INTEF

martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

INNOVATIVE EXPERIENCES

Resolving tasks of this unit 2, I've to look for some projects that can help me to improve my teaching practice.
But first of all, I answer two question about that:

- What needs or areas of improvement and learning have I detected in my teaching?
I 'd like to improve and learning English language and ICT tools

- What projects have I found that might help me?
I 've found 2 projects that liked me:

In a fictyonal city, students improve their English language skills through collaborative and interactive activities

Through ITEC methodology, students create resources about sciences (Mathematics, Sciencies, Physical, Chemistry ...) that they could use in their class or other to learn the concepts being studied.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario