Blog cursos INTEF

miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

Strengths and weaknesses of the project

Like this task demands, I've to explain what are those characteristics in my project:
- Strengths:

  • Draft is clear and It've elements necessaries to understand an idea of the beginning project
  • Pupils improve their foreign language
  • They will keep touch with children from others countries
  • ICT tools help them to do activities and It supose that they'll improve their technology skills
- Weaknesses
  • I could give more details about activities and how pupils will connect during the project
  • Could be more elements of our curriculum reflexed in the project draft
I hope this reflections about my project will help me to do an exercise of improvement and final results makes me satisfied. I think so!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario